Sunday, November 23, 2008

kakak tagged me episode 3

one, let's just pretend i have itFree Emoticons For Your Blog

What if your ex said these to you???

1. Hi how are ya?
- Wassalam

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
- not with you

3. I LOVE U..
- I HATE YOU

4. DO u want some cookies?
- no thanks

5.Can you take me a picture?!?
- sjk bile awk cacat

6.Help me in my homework!
- ade tgn buat sendiri!!!

7. Here's my gift to you...
- hadiah 2 sejuta ker?

8. Let's just be textmates
- Let's be nothing

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- ipod yg berharga 1000

10.Let's sit together in the bus
- no thanks

11. Hi baby
- Hi Free Emoticons For Your Blog( i hate the usage of profanity but if you are malay, you get what i mean right?)

12. Your still cute!
- you still disgust me

13.I still LOVE you!
- I still hate you

14.Can I visit your house?
- welcome to the Hell

15.Do you love me?
- I do love your moneyFree Emoticons For Your Blog

taged 2
-sabrina
-aman
-solehah
-fathin
-najat
-raihana
-hidayah
-aida
-anisah
dan sesiapa yg nak